Cheese and Garlic Bread RollsReceitas Da Felicidade!
A hearty roll to start the dinner party requires about 65 minutes to prepare. This recipe for Cheese and Garlic Bread Rolls is savory and hearty. Ingredients include melted butter, garlic powder, baker’s yeast, warm water, sugar, olive oil, wheat flour, salt, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese. The family will beg to have these tasty rolls for every special occasion, party, or Sunday dinner.
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons bakers yeast
- 1 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 cups wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cheese (mozzarella, cut in cubes)
- parmesan cheese
- 1Mix yeast and water, let stand for a few minutes.
- 2Add sugar, garlic, melted butter, and olive oil.
- 3Add the flour gradually and mix in the food processor with the dough hook.
- 4Add salt, and knead for about 5 minutes in processor, or by hand. Let the dough rise in a greased bowl covered with a damp cloth for about half an hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- 6Divide the dough into small balls or the size you want.
- 7Place a piece of mozzarella cheese in the middle of the ball. Tighten the dough around the cheese.
- 8Put the balls on a baking pan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- 9Bake for 11 to 15 minutes, or until golden and the cheese bubbles.
- 10Melt some more butter, add a pinch of garlic powder.
- 11Remove from oven, brush with melted butter and garlic powder.
- 12Serve hot.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1020Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat590|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.