- 1 Buitoni Three Cheese Tortellini
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- 1/8 cup mint leaves
- 2 cups frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Bring a medium sized stockpot of water to a boil.
- While the water is coming to a boil, prepare the dressing by chopping the garlic clove and whisking together the remaining ingredients. Set aside.
- When the water is boiling, cook tortellini as directed for 7 minutes. At the 7-minute mark (just before pasta is done) toss the 2 cups of frozen peas into the pot with the tortellini to cook them for 60 seconds.
- Turn off the heat and strain the tortellini and peas from the stockpot. Chill until pasta and peas are cool.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cooked pasta & peas with the blueberries, and chopped mint.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and toss to combine well. To serve, top with feta & torn mint leaves.