Requiring just 4 simple ingredients, these Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are an elegant appetizer option. Each mushroom is stuffed with diced brie and ham and baked until melted. Covered in your favorite grated cheese, the mushrooms are then broiled until the cheese is melted and golden. Ready in just 35 minutes, these Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms are simple and elegant. Bold in flavor, these cheesy mushrooms are perfect for your contribution to a potluck or an evening of entertaining.
- 300 grams mushrooms (large)
- brie cheese (diced)
- 3 slices ham (boiled, diced)
- grating cheese
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms and wash them well to remove all grit.
- Place some Brie cheese in the cap of each mushroom and cover with diced ham.
- Place mushrooms on a baking tray and bake for 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top, switch the oven to broil, and then bake the mushrooms until just melty.