Mini fluffy golden brown muffins with a gooey surprise center. These snackable treats are simple to whip up and absolutely delicious! Almost like a cornbread muffin dough; combine milk, yeast, olive oil salt, and flour. Gruyere cheese is folded throughout the dough adding a creamy sour essence to the otherwise subtle muffin. At the bottom of each pan place a Laughing Cow creamy cheese triangle; fill ¾ of the way and pop them in the over. Each bit has a soft cheesy muffin with a center of hot creamy cheese.
- 150 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 eggs
- milk (18 cl.)
- olive oil (4 cl.)
- 100 grams gruyere cheese (grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 comte
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Mix the flour and yeast.
- Add the egg and mix.
- Add the milk and olive oil and stir well.
- Mix in the grated cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir and combine to a smooth paste.
- Place a slice of Comte cheese in the bottom of each greased and floured muffin mold.
- Pour the batter on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.