Cheese Stuffed Chorizo MeatballsPork
Use additional chili sauce to dip. Using skewers and adding a decorative tie makes these appetizers look ready for a party—they’d be just as great for a holiday gathering as they are for a nice next-door neighbor.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 eggs
- 1/4 cup pork sausages (such as chorizo, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 30 squares white cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2 Combine all ingredients except the cheddar cheese and chili sauce in a large bowl.
- 3 Scoop up a small mound of meatball mix.
- 4 Place a cheddar chunk in center.
- 5 Roll into a meatball shape.
- 6 Bake for 15 minutes.