Use additional chili sauce to dip. Using skewers and adding a decorative tie makes these appetizers look ready for a party—they’d be just as great for a holiday gathering as they are for a nice next-door neighbor.
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup pork sausage (such as chorizo, chopped)
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley (fresh, chopped)
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 30 squares white cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except the cheddar cheese and chili sauce in a large bowl.
- Scoop up a small mound of meatball mix.
- Place a cheddar chunk in center.
- Roll into a meatball shape.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Stephanie Lewandowski 3 Jul
Great. I used pepper jack cheese to stuff it with. Delicious