- 24 ounces cheese (or spinach and cheese ravioli)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 4 ounces brie (chopped)
- 4 ounces blue cheese (creamy, crumbled)
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese (finely)
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts (toasted)
- arugula leaves (Baby, to serve)
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain and return to pan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a medium skillet on high heat. Add onion and garlic and sauté 2-3 mins, until tender. Stir in cream; simmer 3-4 mins, until mixture thickens. Remove from heat. Stir in cheeses and 1/2 the walnuts.
- Pour sauce over ravioli; toss to coat. Serve immediately, topped with remaining walnuts and arugula leaves.