Cheese Pudding with BerriesYERBABUENA EN LA COCINA
Where tartness, sweetness, and rich creaminess all meet, this dessert has it all. Featuring cream cheese and mixed berries, every bite will bring pleasure. The recipe is strait forward and easy to make. Top with other fruits if desired. Great for any festive occasion.
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius.
- Combine the condensed milk and the cream cheese, add the eggs and cornstarch and beat lightly until well mixed.
- Grease and flour a baking dish, pour in the cheese mixture, and bake until firm. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine the sugar and water together in a saucepan, add the berries, and cook for a few moments. Remove from heat and add the gelatin (soak the gelatin sheets ahead of time in cold water, if using).
- Turn the cold pudding out onto a serving dish and pour the berries with their sauce over it to serve.