Faster than delivery and tastier than frozen pizza, these cheese naan pizzas are your new go-to for when the pizza craving strikes!
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce (or marinara sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (or shredded “pizza blend”)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- Drizzle ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- Spoon a generous 2 Tablespoons of pizza sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce.
- Sprinkle an equal amount of cheese over each naan bread.
- Sprinkle the dried oregano over the naan breads.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the naan pizzas to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Sanya Taneja 20 hours ago
awesome recipe I totally loved it
House of Wilmington 9 days ago
Love this. Add more cheese than the recipe asks for
CJ Lawrence 22 days ago
It turned out great! My store didn't have naan bread so i used pita bread instead. 9 minutes cooked it perfectly.
Brenda C. 13 Jul
It was eccellent. Will try with different ingredients!!
lisa g. 10 Jul
mine not so good i will try again just to make sure i did it correctly
Cherial 7 Jul
yes. did not make changes.
Michelle 30 May
so good! I could eat this weekly. not to mention it was so quick and easy
Hehdhdhd 17 May
This recipe is sooo gooood...
Glen Kauffman 15 May
Really good. Gives the opportunity to improvise with whatever is in the fridge and needs to be used.
Douglas Hughmanick 15 May
Great recipe. Very tasty.
User Testing Chef 30 Apr
Taste like small fresh margarita-pizza. Great for parties, because simple, fast, tasty and individual portions.
reem almaliki 29 Apr
yummy looks great i will definitely make it for my family
Charlotte Whiteford 26 Apr
It was amazing! Tastes good with garlic powder as well