Cheese Naan PizzasYummly
Faster than delivery and tastier than frozen pizza, these Cheese Naan Pizzas are your new go-to for when the pizza craving strikes!
- 4 pieces naan
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce (or marinara sauce)
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese (or shredded “pizza blend”)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- 2Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Arrange the naan breads onto the baking sheet.
- 4Drizzle ½ tsp. of olive oil over each naan bread. Using the back of a spoon or clean hands, rub the oil over the surface of each bread.
- 5Spoon a generous 2 Tablespoons of pizza sauce onto the center of each naan bread. Use the back of a spoon to spread it into an even layer, leaving a ½” border around the sauce.
- 6Sprinkle an equal amount of cheese over each naan bread.
- 7Sprinkle the dried oregano over the naan breads.
- 8Transfer the baking sheet to the oven.
- 9Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the cheese is melted and golden and the naan is crisp.
- 10Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 11Allow the naan pizzas to cool on the baking sheet for 2-3 minutes.
- 12Slice and serve.