This simple dessert gets a stunning pink color from pralines which makes it the perfect dessert for Valentine's day. The mousse mixes up in less than 10 minutes, then goes into the fridge to chill for about an hour so you can make this ahead of time for a stress-free dinner.
- 200 grams cream (whole liquid)
- 2 sheets gelatin
- 350 grams cream cheese (at room temperature)
- 100 grams powdered pink pralines
- Whip 120 grams of very cold liquid cream on slow speed in bowl, gradually increasing speed until stiff. Refrigerate.
- Put gelatin sheets in cold water to soften.
- Put the remaining 80 grams of liquid cream in a pan and heat gently.
- Once the gelatin softens, hand squeeze to drain, and place in pan to melt with the hot cream, do not boil. Once melted, pour this mixture into the cheese in a bowl.
- Add powdered pralines and mix.
- Add the whipped cream and mix gently with a spatula. Pour into cups and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.