Cheese Crackers with a Touch of RosemaryKooking
- 200 grams flour
- 175 grams butter (softened)
- 100 grams parmesan cheese (grated)
- 100 grams manchego cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1Preheat oven to 170°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Beat butter until creamy.
- 3Add sifted flour and grated cheese and continue beating.
- 4Season with a pinch of pepper and minced rosemary.
- 5Add 2 tablespoons milk and continue to mix dough.
- 6Shape dough into a ball.
- 7Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out.
- 8Use cookie cutter or pastry cutter to cut out crackers in desired shape.
- 9Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- 10Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until slightly toasted.
- 11Tip: Crackers will be soft when first removed from oven, but will gain a crunchy texture as they cool.