- 200 grams flour
- 175 grams butter (softened)
- 100 grams parmesan cheese (grated)
- 100 grams manchego cheese (grated)
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 170°C (approximately 350°F).
- Beat butter until creamy.
- Add sifted flour and grated cheese and continue beating.
- Season with a pinch of pepper and minced rosemary.
- Add 2 tablespoons milk and continue to mix dough.
- Shape dough into a ball.
- Place dough between two sheets of parchment paper and roll out.
- Use cookie cutter or pastry cutter to cut out crackers in desired shape.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 15 minutes until slightly toasted.
- Tip: Crackers will be soft when first removed from oven, but will gain a crunchy texture as they cool.