Cheese Bread SticksReceitas Da Felicidade!
Cheese is a savory, tasty treat that can sometimes feel almost sinful. These Cheese Bread Sticks will be so addictive, you will be wanting to make them for every family, friends and co-worker gathering. With only six ingredients — including cottage cheese, butter, eggs, and oregano — the smell coming from the oven as they cook will guarantee to keep them coming back for more. Pair them with your favorite meal, or eat them as a snack.
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons cottage cheese
- dried oregano (to taste)
- grating cheese (to taste)
- 1Mix well, the butter, 1 egg yolk, and cottage cheese until creamy.
- 2Gradually, add the flour until the dough is moldable.
- 3Add grated cheese and oregano, to taste. Wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- 4Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 5Then open, roll out the dough, and cut into strips.
- 6Brush with beaten egg yolk, and sprinkle with more grated cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.