- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 1 onions (large, thinly sliced)
- 6 sandwich steaks (all-beef, fresh or frozen)
- 1 jar (1 lb.) Ragu® Cheesy Double Cheddar Sauce
- 6 sandwich rolls (or hero)
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium heat and cook onion, covered, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until tender. Remove and set aside. Cook steaks in same skillet 2 minutes or until done.
- Meanwhile, heat Double Cheddar Sauce in 3-quart saucepan. To serve, arrange steaks and onions in rolls, then top with hot sauce.