- 2 pounds sweet potatoes (or yams, peeled and cut into 2-inch-long thin wedges)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 2/3 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line 2 jelly-roll pans with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Combine potatoes with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in large bowl; toss to coat.
- Combine cheese with bread crumbs in large resealable plastic bag; shake to mix well. Add potatoes. Close bag and shake potatoes, separating any clumps, until coated. Arrange potatoes on prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes. Rotate pans and bake an additional 15 minutes or until potatoes are golden and crisp.