- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 package knorr leek recip mix
- 10 ounces broccoli florets (frozen, 2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (about 4 oz)
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 package knorr rice side cheddar broccoli
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Stir water, milk, mustard and Recipe Mix into same skillet. Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring frequently. Stir in broccoli; return chicken to skillet. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 8 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Stir in cheese and roasted red peppers until cheese is melted. Serve over Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.