- 3 slices bacon (cooked crisp and crumbled)
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese (grated)
- 3/4 cup dried apples (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons chutney (minced)
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives (snipped)
- In a medium bowl, stir together cheese, bacon, dried apples, chutney, mayonnaise, yogurt and chives. Makes about 1 1/4 cups. Arrange spread in attractive serving bowl; place on tray surrounded by assorted crackers, breads and vegetables.
- Nutritional facts for about 10 servings.