Checkered Flag Fudgy BitesBest Foods
- 19 3/11 ounces brownie mix (family-size)
- 12 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels (divided)
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 tablespoons 2% reduced-fat milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 1Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 X 9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- 2Stir brownie mix, 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and water in medium bowl just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
- 3Microwave 2 tablespoons milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot. Add remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and let stand 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Combine confectioners sugar with 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons milk in another small bowl until mixture is thin enough to spread but not runny.
- 4Trim brownie to 12 X 8-inch rectangle. Cut in 1/2 crosswise. Evenly spread chocolate glaze on 1/2 of the brownie and confectioners sugar glaze on other 1/2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until glaze is firm. Cut each 1/2 into 36 (1-inch) squares. Arrange alternately on rectangular platter.
- 5Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack.