- 1/4 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema (or sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons shallot (finely chopped, or onion)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 avocado (ripe, sliced)
- 1 chayote (large, peeled, cooked and thinly sliced)
- 3/4 pound beef skirt steak (grilled or broiled and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Mexican crema, shallot and lime juice in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and avocado on serving platter, and top with chayote, steak and red onion. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing.