- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Mexican crema (or sour cream)
- 2 tablespoons shallots (finely chopped, or onion)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 6 cups torn romain lettuc leav
- 2 medium tomatoes (cut into wedges)
- 1 avocado (ripe, sliced)
- 1 chayotes (large, peeled, cooked and thinly sliced)
- 3/4 pound skirt steak (grilled or broiled and thinly sliced)
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, Mexican crema, shallot and lime juice in small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Arrange lettuce, tomatoes and avocado on serving platter, and top with chayote, steak and red onion. Just before serving, drizzle with dressing.