- 1 1/2 pounds pork spare ribs (cut into 1 inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup char sui sauce
- 1 red onion (large, cut into wedges)
- 1 pound vegetable (stir-fry)
- fried rice (to serve)
- Coat pork in sauce. Heat an oiled wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat and stir-fry pork for 5-6 mins, or until cooked and sticky (add 3-4 tbsp water, if necessary). Set aside.
- Wipe wok clean then return to heat and cook onion for 1-2 mins, or until softened. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 2 mins. Return pork to pan and cook for 2 mins, or until vegetables are tender. Serve with egg fried rice.