- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice wine
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar (rounded of)
- 1 teaspoon chinese 5 spice (mixed powder)
- red chili powder (to taste, optional)
- 8 pieces chicken (upper wings)
- 4 tablespoons char siu sauce
- oil (to fry chicken wings)
- 2 tablespoons corn flour
- char siu sauce
- chicken wings
- Add char siu sauce to chicken wings and let it marinate for 3 hours.
- Mix chicken wings with corn flour.
- Heat oil in wok and when it is hot, add in chicken wings and fry till they are cooked.
- Transfer to serving plate.