- 1/4 cup char siu sauce (+ 1 tbsp)
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger (grated)
- 2 1/4 pounds chicken wings (trimmed)
- steamed white rice (to serve)
- pak choy (to serve)
- radishes (sliced, to serve)
- scallions (chopped finely, to serve)
- In a shallow dish, combine sauces, vinegar and ginger. Add chicken wings, turning to coat well. Chill, covered, for 30 mins.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Arrange wings in single layer on baking sheet, brushing with extra marinade. Bake for 20 mins.
- Increase oven to 400°F. Baste wings with 1 tbsp char siu sauce. Bake for 8-10 mins, until golden and sticky. Serve with steamed rice, pak choy, sliced radishes and scallions.