Chamberlain’s Pork Mignon with Lobster and Crabmeat Dynamite and Wasabi Mashed PotatoesPork
Recipe courtesy of Lan Nickens, Executive Chef, Chamberlain’s Steak and Chop House (Dallas, TX)
- 12 pork tenderloin medallions (3.5 oz each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- black pepper
- 4 ounces fresh crabmeat
- 4 ounces lobster meat (fresh)
- 2 tablespoons Japanese Mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon caviar (flying fish)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives (minced)
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 2 cups mashed potatoes (warm)
- 1 tablespoon water (warm)
- 1 wasabi powder
- 1Combine crabmeat, lobster, mayonnaise, caviar, chives and hot sauce in medium bowl. Gently stir to combine. Season with salt; chill.
- 2Dissolve wasabi powder in water; add to mashed potatoes; set aside and keep warm.
- 3Brush pork with oil; season with salt and pepper. In large skillet, cook over med-high heat for about 4-5 minutes per side or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time. Divide crabmeat mixture over pork medallions; place under very hot broiler for 15 seconds or until bubbly. Remove from broiler and serve with wasabi mashed potatoes.