Nothing like a Chaï Tea to brghten up your day. This Chaï Tea recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. You will not be let down by this Chaï Tea recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Chaï Tea recipe a star rating so others can follow along! We hope you love this recipe as much as we do! It's incredible. We promise
- 1 liter water
- 15 cardamom seeds (green)
- 3 cloves
- 20 grams ginger (fresh, peeled)
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 60 grams brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons green tea (or black)
- 500 milliliters milk
- In a cast iron pot, bring water to boil.
- Grind the cardamom seeds and cloves in a mortar (or with a small mixer).
- Very finely chop the ginger.
- Pour the spices in boiling water.
- Add ground cinnamon, brown sugar, and ginger powder. Let simmer on low heat for 10 minutes. Off the heat, add tea and brew covered during 2 minutes.
- Filter with a fine strainer.
- Fill 2/3 of a cup and supplement with milk.