- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 head head cauliflower
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves (small)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook cauliflower, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until golden brown; let cool.
- Process cauliflower in food processor or blender with remaining ingredients until smooth. Serve, if desired, with chips, crackers or vegetable dippers.