Cauliflower PizzaMadeleine Cocina
We love this snack! This Cauliflower Pizza recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Cauliflower Pizza for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Cauliflower Pizza recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 1/2 head cauliflower (cut into small pieces)
- 1 eggs
- 1 cup cheese (shredded, any white cheese that easily melts)
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 garlic cloves (small, finely chopped)
- 2 slices ham (or turkey)
- 1/4 green bell pepper (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 1Preheat the oven to 230C.
- 2Place the cauliflower into a food processor and blend until the texture is similar to that of cooked rice. Make sure not to make it into a paste.
- 3Take two cups of this mixture out and place it in a microwave safe container. Place plastic wrap on the container and poke a few holes on the plastic. Place the container into the microwave and heat it up for 4 minutes at maximum heat.
- 4Once heated, let the cauliflower sit for a few minutes to cool off.
- 5Mix the cauliflower with the egg, 1/2 cup cheese, oregano, garlic, salt, and pepper. Place this mixture on a baking tray which was previously sprayed with cooking spray or oil, and shape it into a round, somewhat thick shape.
- 6Place the cauliflower dough into the oven and let it cook for 15 minutes.
- 7Take the baking tray out of the oven and cover the top of the dough with a layer of tomato sauce, 1/2 cup cheese, chopped bell pepper, and sliced ham/turkey. Place the tray into the oven for five more minutes.
- 8Take the tray out of the oven, let cool, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories170Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.