- 2 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 2 large eggs (lightly beaten)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled and crushed)
- 1 cauliflower head (large, core removed, rinsed and dried)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn kernels
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce (or to taste, may sub with Salt instead)
|Calories130Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lenie 14 days ago
I really like this recipe. Getting a “rice” consistency with the cauliflower was a little tricky, but this has made it into a regular rotation for dinner! Yummmmm...ly.
G 18 days ago
It was easy and very tasty.
Ivette B. 28 days ago
good and takes very little time
Reena 5 Nov 2018
I did a few things different. I did everything stated here without the corn and I added shrimp. I also added Maggie chicken seasoning it was great. My son came back for extra so it had to a winner!
Teresa H. 12 Oct 2018
It was wonderful!!! Will make it again!!
Nancy Hastings 20 Jun 2018
It was great. I did add a TBS chicken base at the end to perk up the flavor. I used fresh corn off the cob.
Carrie James 22 May 2018
Great and easy to make.
Sandy M. 13 May 2018
My son loved it and my husband had seconds! I added some leftover honey garlic chicken thighs cut in small pieces! Delicious!
Trish 20 Mar 2018
It was well received by my family. My daughter said it was a “keeper”. I’ll be serving this dish often.
Arthur Anderson 11 Mar 2018
Excellent easy to make
Krista Bowman Treible 6 Oct 2017
It was great! I used frozen cauliflower rice and cut up chunks of ham and mixed it in.
J D 6 Oct 2017
A little bland & definitely took more than 15 minutes
Smith's 3 Mar 2017
Took us a little lomger than 15min but it does taste delicious! Would recommend pairing with some sort of meat.