- 1 head cauliflower (about 2 pounds)
- 1 large egg (or 2 egg whites)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I used reduced fat Cheddar Jack, divided)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (dried, or mix of dried herbs, I used thyme, basil and parsley)
- marinara sauce (for serving, optional)
|Calories50Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rachel Flewelling 27 Sep 2018
So easy. So yummy. I made this with my three year old who also gives the thumbs up. Sprinkled nutritional dry yeast on top once out of the oven.
Supreme Ruler 1 Mar 2018
Marginal. It needs to be drained very well. Good flavor though. Added garlic salt.
Carrie A. 10 Jan 2018
Awesome recipe! Great flavour! My 4 year old loved it so that automatically gives recipe 5 stars ⭐️
Dawn D. 15 May 2017
Pretty good! I added garlic powder and a little Parmesan which made it taste more like garlic bread.
Denise 19 Jan 2017
It's cooks well, you do need to pat it thinner if you like crispy, over all I thought it was kind bland.
Amanda Rouse 25 Dec 2016
This was my first cauliflower substitution for bread products. It was good, but I liked the thinner, crispier edges better than the middle. If I make this again, I think I will pat it thinner, and bake longer before adding the cheese topping. I think I would have liked it better with minced garlic mixed in, too.
Cindy Smaggus 8 Oct 2016
Just made these, as part of my gluten free dinner......AWESOME! Even my Boys love them 😍 Thank you SO much! P.S., I also sprinkled grated fresh parmigiano cheese on top, in the final step 👍
Sunita M. 6 Sep 2016
Delicious and healthy alternative to garlic bread! Very easy to make. (I recommend adding a clove of garlic).