Catfish Curry With Basmati RiceO MEU TEMPERO
Finding the perfect fish recipe can be overwhelming. This Catfish Curry with Basmati Rice will tantalize the taste buds with its robust and aromatic flavors. It takes 45 minutes to prepare, so feel free to gather the ingredients for a decadent and creamy week night dinner. The curry aromas and flavors are mouthwatering, and the basmati rice is perfect for a base. Use real Indian saffron in this recipe for the right results.
- 1 onion (large, chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 tsp. coriander powder
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 1 tsp. cumin powder
- 1 1/2 tsp. indian saffron
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. fennel seeds
- 1 tsp. coriander (grains)
- 4 tomatoes (small, . chopped)
- 2 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 4 catfish fillets (cut in pieces)
- 100 mL coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. fresh coriander (chopped)
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 2 cups water
- salt (to taste)
- arugula (for decorating)
- In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the coriander powder, dried parsley, cumin, Indian saffron, pepper, fennel seeds, and coriander grains.
- Mix for 1 minute to release the flavors. If mixture is too dry, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories730Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes