- 6 ounces gelatin (package raspberry flavored)
- 3/4 cup redcurrant juice
- 1/4 cup blackcurrant liqueur
- 5 1/4 ounces redcurrants
- 1 1/4 cups vanilla yogurt
- mint leaves (to decorate)
- Make the gelatin according to the package directions, replacing 1 cup of the water with the redcurrant juice and the blackcurrant liqueur.
- Divide most of the berries among 6 glasses, reserving some for garnish. Pour over the liquid gelatin. Chill for 4 hours to set. Just before serving, top each with a large spoonful of vanilla yogurt. Decorate with the remaining berries and the mint leaves.