- 3/4 cup cassava flour (Otto’s)
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Redmond Sea Salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (softened, or fat of choice)
- 1/2 cup warm water (slightly)
Norcal H. 4 Aug
I've been on the plant paradox diet for a couple of months and get my tortilla and tortilla chips fix from cassava. This recipe is the best by far! Great texture, great flavor. This recipe makes a more pliable tortilla, yet making oven chips is excellent as well. Get that arrowroot flour! I put just a bit of flaxseed meal with it because flaxseed is wonderful. If you make chips (oven baked) you might consider a dusting of cayenne.