- 4 pork loin chops (1 1/4-inch thick)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup salted cashews
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 2/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon parsley (snipped)
- Oil skillet with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil. Over medium heat, brown chops 6 minutes. Turn over and cook 7-9 minutes more or until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove meat from skillet; let rest for at least 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile, using food processor or blender, process or blend 1/2 cup of the cashews until finely ground; set aside.
- Add remaining olive oil to hot skillet. Add the garlic, ginger root and red pepper. Cook and stir about 15 seconds. Stir in ground cashews. Slowly add chicken broth, stirring until well blended. Stir in parsley. Serve sauce with pork. Sprinkle remaining cashews on each servings.