- 1 cup coconut milk (whole)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon fine grain sea salt
- 1/2 red onion (large, chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (medium, chopped)
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 ounces firm tofu (cut into small cubes, optional)
- 1 cup green beans (cut into 1-inch segments)
- 1 1/2 cups cauliflower (cut into tiny florets)
- 1/3 cup cashews (toasted)
- 1 handful cilantro (loosely chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Vin A. 14 days ago
Yummy! Great tasting and simple
Laura Gair 24 Aug
I used a store bought curry powder for the sake of ease, which worked ok but will make my own in the future. I liked the combination of veg, tofu and nuts - made a nice change to Quorn. I cooked the veg for about 10/15 mins as i like softer veg and a thicker sauce.
Ni Kita 8 Aug
This was fun to make and smelled wonderful. I agree with the person below re: needing more flavor profiles. I added a bit more salt and it seemed to help... overall this was rad.
van den Toorn 2 Dec 2017
That was one delicious meal. I did use vegetarian chicken instead of tofu though.
KB 28 Jul 2017
We thought it was delicious, it just needed more spice profiles... we added Himalayan sea salt and crushed red pepper; maybe adding more garam masala and cumin would help up it More
Nicole Hampton 30 Dec 2016
Turned out a very delicious meal! Great directions, except I kept the cauliflower and green beans cooking for 5-7 minutes instead of one, which I thought was far too short. I also would maybe add more coconut milk/water next time so there's a bit more savory liquid, although this could correlate with how much curry I mixed in with it which was the most directed, 2 tablespoons. The beginning describing how to bring variety to the dish was inspirational and very helpful for next time.
Laila Z. 23 Dec 2016
first time making a curry dish. my family liked it a lot. will probably add more tofu next time and put it on a bed of rice
Emily R. 12 Apr 2016
The sauce is a little bland. Otherwise a good recipe, once you spice it up more. Good served with some fresh Naan!
Natalie Zwanenburg 28 Feb 2016
Oh my yum! I can't do soy, so I used a chicken breast instead. Great flavour, quick and easy to make. Definitely a new favourite