- 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry (or cooking wine, or omit)
- 2 teaspoons peeled fresh ginger (minced)
- 3 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch (divided)
- coarse salt
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 cup unsalted cashews
- 2 green onions (white and green parts divided and thinly sliced)
|Calories460Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Margie Cram-Gadomski 2 months ago
Loved this! i doubled the recipe. The garlic flavor that the cashews pick up during cooking is amazing. thanks for the great recipe :)
Michelle 7 months ago
I doubled the ingredients for the sauce and substituted the rice vinegar with rice wine and left the sugar out altogether. Tasted great! Will make again!
RussGibbons 8 months ago
Very tasty! I substituted the sugar with honey and rice vinegar with cider vinegar, turned out great.
Hello Boss Man 9 months ago
It tuned out amazing! I’ll be definitely be making it again.
Alamidis 2 years ago
Turned out well, even though I had run out of chicken stock and ended up having to use beef instead...
j w. 3 years ago
this was deeeeelish! and not too tedious or time consuming to prepare, I used a bit more garlic and scallions 'cause i like them. this recipe is a keeper. served it with broccoli with butter/garlic/lemon sauce. thanks!