- 200 grams carrots (sliced diagonally)
- 200 grams parsnip (cut in sticks)
- 200 grams onions (cut in quarters)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 40 milliliters olive oil
- 220 grams spelt flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 egg (whisked)
- 60 milliliters hot water
- 150 grams plain greek yogurt
- 75 grams cheddar cheese
- Start by preparing the vegetables and preheating the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the carrots, parsnips, and onions in a baking dish.
- Add honey, salt, and olive oil, and stir until vegetables are thoroughly coated.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the dough.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the mixture, and add the olive oil, egg, and water.
- Knead all ingredients together by hand until you get a soft dough.
- On a lightly floured surface, knead for a few more minutes.
- The dough should be soft but not sticky.
- If it is sticky, add a little more flour, and knead again.
- Roll out the dough to be 3 millimeters thick, then transfer it to a greased round cake pan with a removable bottom, or a pie pan.
- Do not cut off the excess dough.
- Mix the yogurt with the grated cheese and spread on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread the roasted vegetables on top, and cut off the excess dough around the rim.
- Bake at 360°F for about 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cold.