Who doesn't love Carrot and Honey Soup? This Carrot and Honey Soup recipe is perfect to prepare on weekend for the kids or to pack in a picnic lunch! Try out our Carrot and Honey Soup recipe and let us know what you think in the comments below. You can also give this Carrot and Honey Soup recipe a star rating. We love to read your comments and guide you in the right direction. Enjoy this Carrot and Honey Soup recipe and others like it!
- 1 leek
- 600 grams carrots
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- chicken stock (1.5 lt.)
- 1 bay leaf
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- In a saucepan melt the butter and add the leek. Cook for a few minutes until it becomes smooth.
- Add the carrots, bay leaf, and honey and cook for a few minutes more.
- Cover with the broth and let boil on low heat for about half an hour.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mince the soup and serve with chopped parsley.