- 10 grams fresh ginger (peeled and finely chopped)
- 200 milliliters double cream
- 400 milliliters carrot juice
- 2 grams agar
- 1 teaspoon corn flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 carrots (cut into very thin ribbons with a potato peeler)
- 200 milliliters whole milk yoghurt
- 20 grams pistachio nuts (coarsely chopped)
- 30 grams dried cranberries (or cherries, coarsely chopped)
- Place the ginger, 1/2 cup of cream, the carrot juice, the agar agar, the cornstarch, vanilla extract and 1 tbsp of maple syrup into a saucepan. While stirring constantly bring to a boil and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Pour the mixture into the serving glasses and let cool thoroughly for at least 1 hour.
- Put the carrot ribbons into a bowl and drizzle with 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Whip 1/2 cup of cream until stiff. Stir in the yogurt, 1 tbsp of maple syrup, the cranberries/cherries and pistachios (leaving a few to decorate). Spoon the cream mixture over the jellied carrot Panna Cotta.
- To serve decorate the Panna Cotto with the carrot ribbons and a sprinkling of cranberries and pistachio nuts.