- 2 cups carrots (~275 g)
- 1 1/2 cups water (filtered)
- 1 banana (large ripe, previously peeled, sliced and frozen, more for a sweeter smoothie)
- 1 cup fresh pineapple (or frozen)
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh ginger (1 small knob, peeled)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric (or sub cinnamon)
- 1/2 cup carrot juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (~1/2 small lemon)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
Scarlet F. 3 years ago
It was delicious! Very refreshing... Love ginger and turmeric. Very healthy. I will be making this recipe weekly to give me a delicious healthy boost!
Suzanne T. 4 years ago
I made a drink in the blender with: Apple Juice, frozen Pineapple, Ground Turmeric, Ginger Root, Vitamin C powder. It's absolutely delicious!!