- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Cinnamon (Ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Nutmeg, Ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 cups shredded carrots
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups milk (divided)
- 1 package instant pudding mix (4-serving size cheesecake)
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each, softened)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Pure Vanilla Extract
- 16 ounces confectioners sugar
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 350°F. For the cake, mix flour, baking soda, spices and salt in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour batter into greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
- Poke large holes all over cake using the end of a wooden spoon. After holes are made, mix 2 cups milk and pudding mix with wire whisk in medium bowl just until mixture begins to thicken. Immediately pour pudding over cake, filling the holes. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese and vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar, beating on low speed until smooth. Add remaining 4 tablespoons milk; beat until light and fluffy. If frosting is too thick to spread, gradually beat in additional milk.
- Frost top of cake with cream cheese frosting. Sprinkle with pecans. Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until ready to serve.
|Calories2190Calories from Fat1130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat1130|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.