- 3 pounds pork
- 1 envelope lipton recipe secrets onion soup mix
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Arrange pork in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over pork; turn to coat.
- Cook covered on LOW 8 to 10 hours or HIGH 4 to 6 hours until pork is tender.
- Remove pork; reserve juices. Shred pork with fork, then stir into reserved juices. Serve, if desired, on Kaiser rolls or hamburger buns.
PER SERVING *
|Calories260Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Ann 13 Jun 2017
Excellent recipe, by far my favorite way to make pork and I will definitely be making this again. I added just a touch more hot sauce and ketchup but I recommend tasting the sauce before you pour it over the pork so that you can tailor it to your taste.
Debbie Galarde 6 Apr 2016
Best pulled pork recipe ever. I used only a 1 lb. hunk of the pork loin roast and did not decrease the sauce recipe. I also browned the roast before cooking it in the crock pot. After shredding the meat and putting it back in the sauce, I added about 2 tbsp. Open Pit brand Original bbq sauce and same amt. Kroger brand Carolina style mustard bbq sauce. I simmered it on low for about another 15 minutes then served it. Super yummy!
Dacia B. 20 Aug 2015
We love this recipe! It is a family hit and super easy which is always a plus! Our pulled pork did not have as much sauce on it as the picture shows, but we like less sauce, so it was perfect! Thank you!