To Serve: Garnish with green onions and diced tomatoes.
- 1 pound rotisserie pork
- 1 red onion (medium-sized, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 4 ounces green chiles (diced)
- 12 corn tortillas (6-inch, cut into 1-in. pieces)
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (sharp, grated)
- 2 green onions (bias cut)
- 1 tomato (diced)
- For the Pork: Dice rotisserie pork.
- In a skillet, add oil and cook pork and onion until onion is softened.
- In a mixing bowl, combine pork, onion, chiles, diced tortillas, sauce and half the cheese. Mix thoroughly.
- Spoon mixture into 11”x7” baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.