®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Carne con Chili StewLA COCINA MEXICANA DE PILY
Carne con Chili Stew
La Cocina Mexicana de Pily
This hearty and savory stew will warm you right up on a cold winter day or night. This recipe for Carne con Chili Stew is made with strips of tender beef steak, tomatoes, and ancho chile peppers and is flavored with fresh lime, garlic and oregano. A simple and straightforward stew, this Carne con Chili Stew is ready to serve in just over a half an hour. Be sure to deseed and devein the ancho chile peppers before adding to the stew.
- In a saucepan, heat vegetable oil. Add the beef. Season with salt and lime juice.
- Add the tomatoes (whole) and chilies on top.
- Cover the saucepan and lower the heat. Continue to cook for 15 minutes or until the meat juices have evaporated.
- In the blender, place the tomato, chilies, garlic, and a pinch of oregano. Puree, then pour back into the saucepan that contains the meat over medium heat. Stir to mix in the flavors. Season with salt as needed.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories220Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.