- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 Knorr Onion Minicubes
- 2 knorr garlic minicube
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak
- 8 corn tortillas
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Pour mixture over steak in a large shallow nonaluminum baking dish or plastic bag and turn to coat. Cover, or close bag and marinate in refrigerator about 30 minutes. Remove steak from marinade, discarding marinade.
- Grill or broil steak to desired doneness, turning once. Let stand loosely covered about 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve sliced steak in tortillas. Garnish with your favorite taco toppings, such as shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sour cream.