Carne EmpanizadaBest Foods
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 4 sirloin steak (very thinly sliced, for braciola, about 1 lb.)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1In small bowl, combine onion, lime juice, garlic, oregano, salt and pepper; rub mixture on steaks. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
- 2Brush steaks with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, then dip in bread crumbs, coating well; set aside.
- 3In 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook steaks in batches, turning once, 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove steaks; drain on paper towels.