- 1 1/2 tablespoons active dry yeast
- 3 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 3 stalks parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 stalks cilantro (finely chopped + leaves reserved for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 medium eggs
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic (crushed through a garlic press)
- 28 ounces pineapple (drained and halved)
- 1 pound peeled shrimp (cooked)
- 1/2 cup semi hard cheese (grated, such as gouda or Monterey Jack)
- 1 avocado (peeled, pit removed, and cut into slices)
- Stir yeast into 1 cup lukewarm water. In a separate bowl, sift the flour with a pinch of salt and add the chopped herbs. Pour the yeast mixture into the flour, then knead in a food processor with a dough hook, or by hand, until the mixture is smooth. Add the sesame oil and knead again. Transfer the dough to a bowl, cover, and leave to proof for about 45 mins. Meanwhile, beat the eggs, sour cream and garlic in a bowl, season, and add some of the lime juice.
- Transfer the dough to a floured work surface and roll out into a large circle. Transfer pizza dough to a large greased and floured baking sheet. Distribute the pineapple pieces evenly over the pizza base, then the shrimp. Cover with the sour cream mixture, then sprinkle with the grated cheese. Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F for 25-30 mins.
- Cut the pizza into four pieces and top with the sliced avocado. Garnish with the cilantro leaves and more lime juice.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1130Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat450|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.