- 450 grams pork tenderloin
- 3 teaspoons ginger puree
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 150 milliliters orange juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion (sliced)
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 mango (cut into strips)
- Slice pork tenderloin into strips and place in large bowl or baking dish.
- In another bowl, combine ginger, chili powder, garlic, and 1 of the tablespoons of parsley.
- Then add orange juice, soy sauce, and 1 of the tablespoons of oil.
- Pour mixture over meat and mix well.
- Cover and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the meat with a slotted spoon, and reserve the marinade.
- Heat the wok, add the remaining oil and saute the pork for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add onion and pepper, and saute another 2 minutes.
- Pour in marinade and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add mango strips to the mixture.
- Garnish with the remaining parsley and serve immediately with rice.