- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 teaspoons jamaican jerk seasoning
- 2 romaine (hearts torn into bite-sized pieces)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 mango (large dice)
- 1 avocado (diced)
- 4 slices bacon (cooked and crumbled)
- 5 scallions (white and green parts sliced)
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette (Fire-Roasted Pineapple)
- Heat grill. Coat the chicken breasts liberally with the jerk seasoning and cook the chicken on both sides until cooked through, approximately 10 minutes. Transfer to a plate and cover with foil. Allow the chicken to rest for 10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the salad.
- In a large bowl, add the torn romaine hearts and top with the bell pepper, mango, avocado, bacon and scallions. Cut the chicken into cubes and add to the salad. Sprinkle the salad with the macadamia nuts and serve with the Fire-Roasted Pineapple Vinaigrette on the side or serve with your favorite dressing.