- 4 skinless chicken breasts (cut into 2cm, 1in cubes)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion (small, peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled)
- 5 centimeters root ginger (piece of, peeled and roughly chopped)
- 1 red chilli (deseeded)
- 1 tablespoon mild curry paste
- 400 milliliters coconut milk (can of)
- 1 mango (large, peeled and cut into chunks)
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander (finely chopped)
- 350 grams long grain rice
- 130 grams kidney beans (drained and rinsed)
- 2 spring onions (sliced)
|Calories780Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Louise 18 days ago
it was delicious! best curry I have tasted in ages - very simple to make. i did have to let it simmer off for a while as it was very watery but most impressed with the end result and will definitely be cooking it again!
Christopher Steffison 4 months ago
Perfect I use this recipe all the time it is my favourite meal love it
Angela 4 months ago
Really delicious- I used a bit more curry paste- went down really well.
david snowball 7 months ago
it was a bloody nice meal :)
Colleen 7 months ago
Easy to make and quite tasty.
Oliver Pawsey 8 months ago
Great tasting and quick
Beth Burns 2 years ago
Absolutely delicious, quick and easy. I didn't have enough mango so I used a mixture of mango and pineapple. Was really really tasty. I will definitely make this again.
karen 2 years ago
turned out pefect and tasted lovely
Tiggs 2 years ago
Absolutely delicious. no complaints here, i was pessimistic about adding such a sweet fruit to a curry but it was the sweetness that complimented yet softened the heat from the curry. perfect!