- 8 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 1/4 cup cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (OR sea salt)
- 1 white onion (cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 plantains (yellow, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 2 red bell peppers (large, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 1 pineapple (cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (honey)
- Soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes. Prepare medium-hot grill. Combine cumin and salt and press evenly onto both sides of pork rib chops. Add mix of vegetables and fruit to each skewer.
- Grill chops and kabobs for 8-9 minutes, until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time and vegetable kabobs are turning to brown. Brush with honey barbecue sauce during final 5 minutes of cooking.
- Serve with white rice.