- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 cardamom pods (bruised)
- 2 eggs (+ 2 egg yolks)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 peaches (pitted, finely chopped)
- 1 mango (pitted, peeled, finely chopped)
- Combine milk, vanilla and cardamom in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer. Whisk eggs, egg yolks and sugar until pale and creamy then gradually whisk in hot milk mixture until combined. Strain, discarding cardamom pods.
- Divide between 4 - 4.25 oz ramekins. Steam for 10-12 mins, or until just set at center. Let cool. Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 2-3 hours, or until firm.
- Top custard with chopped peach and mango. Serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat35|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Roasted Brown Sugar Peaches and Cream Frozen CustardTidy Mom
Baked Peach Egg CustardOlives and Garlic
Mango and Coconut Custard BarsRecipesPlus
Churros With Peaches And CustardBBC
Fruit CustardPooja's Cookery
Blueberry Peach Custard KuchenPeaches and Cream
Mango Custard with Cashew PralineMeetaAgarwal69597
Custard TeacakeFOOD TO LOVE
Chocolate Pasta with Mango, Almond Brittle, and CustardRecipesPlus
Custard BlockThe Inner Gourmet
Super Moist Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's
Mango Custard PieAllRecipes
Vegan Mango Custard Cookies Simple Sumptuous Cooking
Summer Peach Custard TartRock Recipes
Mango and Banana CustardAsian Food Channel
Classic Creme Caramel CustardThe Spruce
Poached Peaches with Lavender CustardRecipesPlus
Homemade CustardCharlottes Lively Kitchen
Angel Cake with Fresh Peaches and Vanilla CustardI Adore Food!
Peach Custard Bread PuddingThe Spruce
Decadent Chocolate Pudding CakeHellmann's