- 500 grams pork loin
- 2 red bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 50 grams sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Finely chop the pepper and onions, and cut the carrots into small sticks.
- Heat the olive oil in the wok and brown the meat.
- Remove the meat from the wok.
- Add the pepper, onions, carrots, and ginger to the wok
- Cook and stir constantly.
- When the onions are translucent, add the meat, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Cover the wok, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add the sugar and water.
- Cook on low heat until the sugar caramelizes.
- Pour the caramel in the wok, stir to combine, and season with salt and pepper.