- 500 grams pork loin
- 2 red bell pepper
- 2 onions
- 2 carrots
- olive oil
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 50 grams sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Finely chop the pepper and onions, and cut the carrots into small sticks.
- Heat the olive oil in the wok and brown the meat.
- Remove the meat from the wok.
- Add the pepper, onions, carrots, and ginger to the wok
- Cook and stir constantly.
- When the onions are translucent, add the meat, soy sauce, and vinegar.
- Cover the wok, reduce heat, and simmer for 10 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, add the sugar and water.
- Cook on low heat until the sugar caramelizes.
- Pour the caramel in the wok, stir to combine, and season with salt and pepper.
One Pan Pork Loin Filet with Fall VegetablesSmile Sandwich
How to Cook a Pork Loin RoasteHow
Sauteed VegetablesI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Beer Braised Pork LoinThe Spruce
Roasted Winter VegetablesI Heart Nap Time
Pork Loin RoastLeite's Culinaria
Fig-Stuffed Pork Loin With Roasted Vegetables and Herbes De ProvencePork
Parmesan Roasted VegetablesThe Recipe Critic
Italian Roast Pork LoinPork
Roasted Pork Loin With StuffingThe Spruce
Dijonnaise Vegetable DipHellmann's
Simply Saucy Bacon-Wrapped Pork LoinPork
Boneless Pork Loin Roast with Herbed Pepper RubPork
Fried Breaded Pork ChopsHellmann's
World's Easiest Grilled VegetablesKalyn's Kitchen
Spicy Cured Pork LoinPork
Oven Roasted VegetablesI Can't Believe It's Not Butter!
Spicy Mexican ''cuban'' SandwichesHellmann's
Perfectly Moist Pork LoinReal Housemoms
Balsamic Roasted VegetablesCupcakes and Kale Chips