Caramelized Pecan BarOn dine chez Nanou
Searching through the internet for the perfect dessert recipe can be overwhelming. There are so many options, how do you decide what to make? Well, this recipe for Caramelized Pecan Bar is decadent and perfect for any party, celebration or special occasion. Once the cake cools, you can cut it into small pieces, which will look and taste amazing for any potluck setup. You will be amazed how fast they disappear.
- 240 grams softened butter
- 175 grams sugar
- 390 grams flour
- 100 grams butter
- 175 grams brown sugar
- 60 milliliters honey
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 200 grams pecans
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2For the dough, mix the butter and sugar together in a bowl.
- 3Add the flour to make a crumbly dough.
- 4Pour the batter into a loaf pan and press the dough with the palm of your hand to level it.
- 5Chill for about 20 minutes.
- 6Bake for 18 to 20 minutes.
- 7In a pan, add the butter, sugar, honey, and cream.
- 8Bring to a boil, and boil for about 1 minute.
- 9Remove from heat and add the pecans.
- 10Pour on top of the cake.
- 11Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 165 degrees Celsius.
- 12To unmold and cut, wait until the cake is completely cold.
- 13Cut into small portions.